Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is a core value of the RUAG group and of all his legal entities it is composed of (“RUAG” and/or “we” and/or “us”).
1. Who we are?
3. Which personal data do we process and for what purposes?
4. Who do we share your personal information with?
5. When do we disclose your personal data to third countries?
6. How do we protect your personal data?
7. How long do we retain your personal data?
8. What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
9. Automated decision-making
10. Contact details
1. WHO WE ARE?
This Privacy Notice applies to all legal entities of the RUAG group. Each RUAG company that processes personal data for its own business purposes acts as a data controller. For example, if you interact with a company about a matter concerning that company, it will be the controller for the personal data processed in relation with your request; or the company that invites you to participate in a customer event will be the controller of the data processed for the event. A list of the RUAG companies and their contact details is available at www.ruag.com/imprint.
If you have any questions or requests in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the RUAG Data Protection Team at data.protection(at)ruag.com.
This Privacy Notice applies to any processing of personal data in connection with all our business activities in all our business areas. It is applicable to the processing of both historical and future personal data. Please note that separate privacy notices may apply, for example for applicants trade fairs and similar events. These policies are available at www.ruag.com/de/datenschutz. The Privacy Notice for RUAG employees has been published separately on the RUAG intranet.
3. WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We may process personal data in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- Communication: We may process personal data when you are contacting RUAG or when RUAG is contacting you, for example when you are contacting our customer service or when you write to RUAG or call us. In this case, we may typically process name(s) and contact data and the content and time of the relevant messages. We may use this data in order to provide you with information, process your request and communicate with you. We can also forward messages within RUAG, for example if your request concerns another RUAG entity.
- Visiting websites; using apps: When you visit our websites or install and use an app from RUAG, we may automatically collect information such as your browser, the IP address of your computer, your internet service provider, the site from which you navigated to our website, the duration of your visit to our website and what type of device you are using (for example a computer, a smart phone or a tablet and the respective operating system).
- We may also keep a record of the pages that you view during your visit. This information may be used to improve the way in which our website operates, for statistical and systems administration purposes. We may also use “cookies“, which are small text files that are temporarily or permanently stored on your device when you visit our website. Cookies collect information about the number of visitors to the websites, the pages visited and the time spent on the websites. They are often required for the functionality of our website.
You may change your cookie settings at any time and withdraw any consent that you have already given.
- We may also use the analytics services of third-party service providers, and this could result in the processing of data concerning you by the service provider involved. We would advise you to read the privacy notices of these third-party service providers.
Our websites may use the following analytics services:
- "Matomo", operated by InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St., 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
- "Google Analytics", operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA or, for services provided in the European Economic Area and in Switzerland, by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- "Hotjar", operated by Hotjar Ltd., Level 2, St. Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta.
For statistical analysis of visitor access, cookie-generated user information may be transmitted to our servers and stored for usage analysis for the purpose of optimising our website.
No information about your use of this website collected by cookies will be disclosed to third parties. To learn about the purpose and scope of the processing of your data, and about your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please visit the following websites where the privacy policies of the aforementioned providers can be viewed:
- Matomo: https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- Lastly, we may also use functionalities from providers such as LinkedIn, which may result in the provider concerned processing data about you. We advise you to read the privacy policies of these third-party providers. Our webpages contain or may contain links or plug-ins that redirect visitors to the websites of the following social networks.
- “Facebook”, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Rd, 94025 Menlo Park, USA, or if the service is provided in the EU by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland; and “Instagram”, operated by Facebook, 1601 Willow Rd, 94025 Menlo Park, USA, or if the service is provided in the EU by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- "Pinterest", operated by Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103- 4904, USA.
- "YouTube", a service operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA or, for services provided in the European Economic Area and in Switzerland, by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- "Twitter", operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107 USA.
- “LinkedIn”, operated by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- “XING”, operated by XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
If you click on one of the above links or buttons, you will be redirected to the websites of the aforementioned social networks.
The content of any data transmitted is beyond our sphere of control.
If you click on the relevant link or button, information that you have viewed on certain pages of our website may be forwarded to the servers of the above social networks.
For users who are logged into the aforementioned social networks at the same time, this means that the usage data may be assigned to your personal account or profile.
If you use the links or buttons, it cannot be excluded that this information will be transmitted directly from your browser to the aforementioned social networks and stored there. Even if you are not a member of the aforementioned social networks, these social networks may nevertheless still identify and store your IP, which is also beyond our sphere of control.
To learn about the purpose and scope of the processing of your data, and about your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please visit the following websites where the privacy policies of the aforementioned providers can be viewed:
- Facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- XING: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
If you do not consent to the aforementioned social networks collecting data about you when operating the links or buttons, please log off from the respective account before visiting our website. You also have the option of blocking add-ons or the websites on your browser.
- Social media content displays: We may use certain services for displaying webpages and managing our social networks to display content on social media and plug-ins. The following services may be used:
- "Flockler", operated by Flockler, Rautatienkatu 21 B, 33100, Tampere, Finland.
- "ShareThis", operated by ShareThis Inc., 4005 Miranda Ave, Suite 100, Palo Alto, 94304 California, USA.
Clicking on, liking, commenting, or similarly interacting with the respective social network could create a link to the service. Your IP address could be made available to the service provider. This could also be the case even if you are not logged onto the social network concerned. The basis for prospective use is a legitimate interest in the broadest possible exposure of the social media channels used. To learn about the purpose and scope of the processing of your data, and about your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please visit the following websites where the privacy policies of the aforementioned providers can be viewed:
- YouTube: Our webpages may have integrated videos that are linked to YouTube. If you click on the YouTube button in this case, you will be redirected to our videos on the website of YouTube. We then only enable the connection to the YouTube service. YouTube is a service operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA or, for services provided in the European Economic Area and in Switzerland, by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and use by Google, as well as on your rights and setting options for protection for you as a YouTube customer, please see the privacy policies of YouTube: (www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
- Google Maps: The websites may use Google Maps from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland. Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive maps to visually display geographic information. This service, if used, will show you our location, making it easier for you to reach our premises.
Whenever you open a subpage that contains an integrated Google Maps map, information about your use of our website (e.g., your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers and stored there. The information may also be transmitted to Google LLC's servers in the USA. This is done regardless of whether you are logged in to a user account provided by Google or whether there even is a user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not want this association with your Google profile, you need to sign out before clicking on the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them.
- Issuu: Components of the Issuu web service operated by Issuu Inc. – 131 Lytton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA – may be used on our website to enable magazines and catalogues to be published, disseminated, and accessed. The magazines and excerpts we have posted on Issuu are published only on the www.issuu.com website. When you open one of our webpages linked to Issuu, you are automatically redirected to https://issuu.com. When you view the online-newspaper posted on our website, data with information about the time and duration of use are transmitted to Issuu's servers.
Issuu also launches Google Analytics tracking. This is tracking is performed by Issuu itself, and we do not have access to it. You can disable Google Analytics tracking using the deactivation tools that Google provides for some internet browsers. If you have an Issuu user account and do not want Issuu to collect data about you from our website and link it to your account data held by Issuu, you need to sign out of your user account before you visit our website. Use of Issuu is based on the legitimate interest of RUAG or a third party. If you would like more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and use by Issuu and your privacy rights and settings options, please refer to Issuu's privacy information posted at https://issuu.com/legal/privacy.
- Picturepark: Our webpages may use Picturepark, operated by Vision Information Transaction AG, Industriestrasse 25, 5033 Aarau, Switzerland. Picturepark is a content-management system. It is used to manage content efficiently. Picturepark collects technical data and data on your visit and product use.
Use of this service is based on RUAG's legitimate interest. If you would like more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and use by Picturepark and your privacy rights and settings options, please refer to Picturepark's privacy information posted at https://picturepark.com/de/terms/privacy/.
- Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager may be installed on our website. Google Tag Manager is a service operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA or, for services provided in the European Union, by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This service enables us, as a marketer, to manage website tags via a user interface. The tags are implemented by the Google Tag Manager tool, a cookie-free domain that does not itself collect any personal data.
But Google Tag Manager can activate other tags that may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access these data. The effect of disabling a domain or cookies applies to all tracking tags implemented using Google Tag Manager. Use of Google Tag Manager is based on RUAG's legitimate interest.
Further privacy details are available on Google's website at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
- Webfonts: Our website may use external fonts to enhance viewing and show text and fonts clearly. The following providers may be used:
- Google Fonts, a service operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA or, for services provided in the European Union, by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- FastFonts, operated by Monotype GmbH, Spichernstraße 2, 10777 Berlin. When a page is opened, the fonts are loaded into the browser cache for display
A link to the provider's servers is established for that purpose. As a result, the provider processes usage data, such as your IP address.
Use of these services is based on RUAG's legitimate interest.
To learn about the purpose and scope of the processing of your data, and about your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please visit the following websites where the privacy policies of the aforementioned providers can be viewed:
- Google Fonts: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- FastFonts: https://www.fonts.com/info/legal bzw.
- Monotype GmbH: https://www.unternehmen.online/meta/datenschutzerklaerung/
- Contact form: If you use our contact form to contact us, we will ask you for personal information. A valid e-mail address is must be provided for us to be able to respond to your submission. You may voluntarily furnish additional personal particulars.
Your particulars will be processed further by e-mail. For technical reasons, encrypted transmission of your contact details cannot be guaranteed. So, it is theoretically possible for unauthorized persons to access or falsify your data. Processing of the data for contact purposes is based on your freely given consent. By clicking the "Send" button, you agree to processing of your contact details for the purposes referred to above. You need to cancel the contact procedure if you do not agree. In that case, the contact form will not be sent, and your data will not be processed.
Your consent is the sole basis for processing the data entered on the contact form. You may withdraw your consent with future effect at data.protection(at)ruag.com at any time.
We use your data only insofar as necessary to process your inquiries and for further correspondence with you. The data we collect to use in connection with the contact form will be stored to be able to process your query and any follow-up queries. Barring another statutory duty of retention, the data will be deleted in accordance with data protection law once your queries have been dealt with.
- Use of e-mail: We may use your name and e-mail address to send you alerts, updates, event invitations and other information by e-mail, but will ask for consent first unless we have obtained your contact details from you in the context of our services. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the link included in these e-mails. We may use a third party provider to understand if you open our e-mails or if you click on links included in them. You may prevent this by using the appropriate settings in your e-mail client.
- Newsletter: If you are offered the option of ordering a newsletter on our website and register for the newsletter, we may process the data we have collected from you in this connection.
Your e-mail address is the only particular required to be able to send you the newsletter. Your e-mail address may be stored so that we can send you the newsletter. The legal basis is your consent. Furnishing any additional details and information, indicated separately, will be voluntary. Those data may be used for the purpose of addressing the e-mail newsletter to you personally and/or personalizing it for you. We keep your consent on record and are bound to make the content of that record available on request.
If you register for an e-mail newsletter, we may electronically record and store the personal data and particulars that you furnish and transmit to us. Initially, the purpose of this processing is to complete the so-called double opt-in procedure for you to consent to the regular sending of the e-mail newsletter. What this involves is that after you have furnished your data and particulars, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you have given asking you for your confirmation that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration, your data will be deleted. If you confirm, we store your IP address and the time of confirmation.
This procedure is intended to verify that you have indeed registered for the e-mail newsletter and to enable us to detect and prevent any potential misuse of your personal data. The legal basis is to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party. Please be advised that we may monitor the activity of the readers of our e-mail newsletter. To perform this monitoring, the e-mails we send contain what are known as web beacons or tracking pixels. These web beacons or tracking pixels are single-pixel image files optionally provided by our service provider to measure the performance of our newsletters. The integrated web beacons/tracking pixels and assessment of clicks on the links embedded in our newsletter are run on the servers of our service provider, Mailchimp (Mailchimp is operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, d/b/a Mailchimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA), and your e-mail address and a personal identifier will be placed on the servers for statistical and analytical purposes. The legal basis is your consent.
No tracking takes place if your default settings in your e-mail program disable image from being displayed. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed and all functions may not be available for you to use. The tracking described above will be activated when you allow images to be displayed.
The data collected during registration (your e-mail address and any information you have voluntarily disclosed) will be deleted as soon as the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, for instance, if you unsubscribe from the newsletter or withdraw your consent.
The data and information gathered using the tracking function will be stored for as long as you remain subscribed to the newsletter. If you unsubscribe or withdraw your consent, your data will continue to be stored in an anonymised form purely for statistical purposes.
- Online shop: Our website optionally lets you order goods from our online shop as a registered customer or as an unregistered visitor. Once you have registered, you would like to place another order you can log in to our shop again directly using your e-mail address and your password, without having to re-enter your contact details. Your personal data are entered with the aid of an input mask, transmitted to us, and stored.
If you place an order using our website and register with our online shop, we will collect personal data from you, such as title, first name, last name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number.
Processing of the personal data that you enter is necessary to be able to fulfil the contract or complete precontractual steps, to fulfil a legal obligation, or to protect the legitimate interests of RUAG or a third party. Otherwise, your data will be processed only if you have given your consent. You may at any time withdraw your consent with future effect. Barring another statutory duty of retention, your personal data will be deleted when they are no longer needed for the stated purposes. You may also place orders without registering. In this case, though, you will have to re-enter your data with every order each time.
We process the information you provide for orders made as an unregistered visitor to fulfil the contract or complete precontractual steps. We store the information you have provided for the time it takes to process and handle your order. Your data will then be deleted insofar as not at variance with another statutory duty of retention. We may use a range of services from service providers to operate and optimise our website and our services and perform the contract. Carrying out the tasks involved, in particular central IT services, hosting of our website, and product delivery, requires transferring the data to those service providers. We always act to ensure the highest possible level of security when transferring your personal data. We give you our assurances that we have selected these service providers with care and that they are contractually bound. We also warrant that suitable data protection safeguards and security measures have been arranged with the companies that we engage as data processors (e.g., for website hosting). We transfer the personal data that are needed to be able to deliver goods that have been ordered, e.g., first name, last name, and address, to the logistics companies and parcel/postal delivery providers specified when orders are placed, e.g., DHL, DPD, UPS, or Hermes. In particular, as required for contract performance and protecting our legitimate interests or those of third parties.
- Payment using Paypal: If you decide to pay for your order using the online payment service provider PayPal, your contact details will be transmitted to PayPal as part of the ordering process. PayPal is offered by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L- 2449 Luxembourg.
PayPal thus functions as an online payment service provider acting as a fiduciary offering buyer protection services.
The main personal data transmitted to PayPal are first name, last name, address, telephone number, IP address, e-mail address, or other data needed for order processing, along with such order-related data as number of items, item number, invoice amount, and percentage taxes, billing information, etc.
Transmission of these data is necessary to be able to process your order according to the payment method you have selected, in particular to confirm your identity and manage your payment and the customer relationship. Please be advised that PayPal may also forward personal data to service providers, subcontractors, or other affiliated companies insofar as this is necessary to perform the contractual obligations ensuing from your order or external processing of the personal data has been subcontracted.
Depending on the method of payment via PayPal selected (e.g., invoicing or direct debit), PayPal may transmit the personal data it has received it to credit bureaus.
The data are transmitted to perform the identity and credit check in relation to the order you have placed. The credit bureaus concerned and the data generally processed by PayPal are available in PayPal's privacy notice at: www.paypal.com.
- Visiting our premises: When you enter our premises, we may make video recordings in appropriately marked areas for security and evidence purposes. In addition, when entering/signing in to our buildings, your name, address, employer, title, identification details, copies of documents, government-issued documents, mobile 'phone and telephone number(s), date of birth, all citizenship details (including previous citizenships), nationality details (including previous nationalities), residence permit(s), and place of residence are taken down and saved. We collect these personal data for security reasons and for compliance with regulatory requirements (trade compliance). Furthermore, you may be able to use a Wi-Fi service. In this case, we collect device-specific data when you sign in and ask you to give your name and your e-mail address.
- Customer events: When we hold customer events (such as advertising events, sponsoring events, cultural and sporting events), we may also process personal data.
Such data may include the name and address of the participants or interested parties and, other data depending on the event, for example your date of birth.
We may process this information for the purpose of carrying out customer events but also to get in direct contact with yourself and get to know you better. Further details can be found in the respective conditions of participation. Please read our Privacy Notice for Trade Fairs, Job Fairs, and Similar Events (available at www.ruag.com/de/datenschutz), should you need further information about how we process your personal data.
- Business partners: RUAG is working together with various companies and business partners, for example with suppliers, commercial customers of goods and services and with service providers (for example IT service providers). We may process personal data about the contact persons in these companies, for instance, their name, job, all citizenship details (including previous citizenships), nationality details (including previous nationalities), residence permit(s), place of residence, and title.. Depending on the field of activity, we are also required to scrutinize the relevant company and/or its employees. We will notify you separately if this applies. We may also process personal data about yourself to improve our customer orientation, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty (Customer Relationship Management).
- Administration: We may process personal data for our internal and group-internal administration. For example, we may process personal data in the context of IT or real estate management. We may also process personal data for accounting and archiving purposes and generally for checking and improving internal processes.
- Corporate transactions: We may also process personal data in order to prepare and process company and other transactions.
- Job applications: We may also process personal data when you apply to us. As a general rule, we require the usual information and documents as well as the ones mentioned in a job advertisement. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice (whose link has been referred to here above) for information about how we process your personal data collected in the course of a job application.
- Employment: We process personal data of our employees in the course of their employment. A dedicated RUAG Employee Privacy Notice is applicable in this regard.
- Compliance with legal requirements: We may process personal data to comply with legal requirements. These include, for example, the operation of a whistleblowing scheme for reporting about suspected wrongdoings, internal investigations or the disclosure of documents to an authority if we have good reason to do so or are even legally obliged to do so. In this context we may process names and documentation or narratives referring to yourself or to a third party.
- Protection of rights: We may process personal data in various constellations in order to protect our rights, for example to assert claims in and out of court and before local and foreign authorities or to defend ourselves against claims. For example, we may have process prospects clarified or submit documents to an authority. Authorities may also require us to disclose documents containing personal data. We process personal data on the following grounds:
- for the performance of a contract;
- for legitimate interests. This includes, for example, the interest in customer care and communication with customers outside of a contract; in marketing activities; in getting to know our customers and other people better; in improving products and services and developing new ones; in combating fraud, and the prevention and investigation of offences; in the protection of customers, employees and other persons and data, secrets and assets of the RUAG group; in the guarantee of IT security, especially in connection with the use of websites, apps and other IT infrastructure; in the guarantee and organisation of business operations, including the operation and further development of websites and other systems; in company management and development; in the sale or purchase of companies, parts of companies and other assets; and in the enforcement or defence of legal claims;
- based on a consent, where such consent was obtained separately; and
- for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
You are generally under no obligation to disclose personal data to us. However, we must collect and process certain data in order to be able to conclude and perform a contract and for other purposes.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
Our employees have access to your personal data as far as it is necessary for the described purposes and the work of the employees concerned. They act in accordance with our instructions and are bound to confidentiality and secrecy when handling your personal data.
We may also transfer your personal data to other legal entities within RUAG for the purpose of internal group administration and for the various processing purposes described in this Privacy Notice. This means that your personal data can also be processed and combined with personal data originating from another RUAG legal entity for the respective purposes.
We may also disclose your personal data to third party service providers who perform certain business operations on our behalf (“processors“), in particular:
- IT services, for example data storage, cloud services, data analytics etc.;
- consulting services, for example tax consultants, lawyers, management consultants, recruitment etc.;
- logistics to deliver goods;
- administrative services, for example real estate management;
- business information and debt collection.
There are other cases where we may disclose your personal data, for instance:
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties (for example authorities) if this is required by law. We also reserve the right to process your personal data in order to comply with a court order or to assert or defend legal claims or if we consider it necessary for other legal reasons.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties (for example acquirer) if this is necessary for a corporate transaction.
5. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
The recipients of your personal data (section 4) may be located abroad, including in countries even outside of Switzerland, the EU or the EEA which may not have laws that protect your personal data to the same extent as the laws in Switzerland, the EU or the EEA. If we disclose your personal data to a recipient in such a country, typically enter into a data transfer agreement to ensure adequate protection of your personal data, including contracts. Please contact the RUAG Data Protection Team (data.protection(at)ruag.com) should you need more information in this regard.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We apply appropriate technical and organisational security processes to safeguard the security of your personal data and to protect it against unauthorised or unlawful processing and to prevent the risk of loss, unintentional alteration, unintentional disclosure or unauthorised access.
7. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your personal data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the information is collected or to comply with the statutory duty of retention.
If you have given us consent, we will store your data until you withdraw your consent, unless there is another legal basis for processing your data and there are no statutory retention periods standing in the way of deletion.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights within the limits set forth in applicable law: You may inter alia request to access your personal data as processed by us, to ask us for correction or erasure, to request that the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or transferred to the person of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may also withdraw consent, if you have provided consent for RUAG to process your personal data. You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about how we have used your personal data.
9. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
We do not engage in automatic decision-making or profiling.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions or would like to exercise your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, please contact the RUAG Data Protection Team (data.protection(at)ruag.com).
We reserve the right to change our security and data privacy measures as necessary in view of technical advances. In that case, our data privacy information will be updated accordingly. Please, therefore, always refer to the latest version of our Privacy Notice.